Variphy Insight 11.1 Cisco Versions Supported
||CUCM 6.0 - 12.0
||Unity Connection 7.1.3 - 12.0
||UCCX 8.5 - 11.5
|CDR Reporting & Call Analytics
|UCCX Wallboard Analytics
|Remote Phone Control, Macros, & Broadcast
|Change Management & As-Built Reporting
CDR Reporting & Call Analytics
- New “Dialed” Party (End User, Manager, & Department) concept has been added to identify and distinguish between who was dialed vs who actually received calls.
- New Detail Column and Search Criteria Options for Dialed Party have been added for reporting, searching, and dashboard widgets.
New Grouping Options
- Dialed User | Department
- Originating, Dialed or Terminating User | Department
- CUCM Device Description
- CUCM Device Type
Configurable Grouping Summary Statistics
History reports can be configured to include and order specific call statistics per grouping.
All Call Analytics users will be able to create/manage their own “private” reports, in addition to existing administrative permissions.
Dashboard and Widget Enhancements
CDR Call Statistics Widget
Expanded CDR "Call Statistics" Widget to support and display multiple call statistic values via a horizontal carousel.
CDR Widget Data Summary Bar
Other existing CDR Widget types can now optionally include the Call Statistics carousel as a “Summary Bar”.
Enable/disable whether to include the summary bar, and if enabled, select/order one or multiple statistic values to be shown.
Configurable Aggregate Interval for Call Utilization Widget
- 10 Minutes (default)
- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 60 Minutes
Other Improvements and Enhancements
Backup/Copy H2 as part of Upgrade
During the application upgrade process, a backup copy of Variphy Insight's internal database will be created in order to facilitate a retry attempt or system rollback, should it be necessary.
CDR Processing Suspension Alert Notification
Added support for sending alert emails when CDR processing becomes suspended for any reason.
Automated Configurable Audit Log Cleanup
- New automated audit log cleanup, which will automatically delete files that are invalid or old audit log entries that are in the audit log directory.
- Automatically Purge/delete any appropriate files per Cluster, in order to maintain a healthy state of disk space consumption from within any of the Cluster's Audit Log Directory.
- Automatically delete any file which is not a valid Audit Log file (including pesky .vss files) from the Cluster's Audit Log Directory (and any sub directory within).