Customizable CDR reporting for CUCM call history, capacity utilization, statistics, quality, 911 emergency triggers, & more
Auto-synchronize with CUCM devices, device pools, end users, departments
Search, track, report, alert, schedule, email, & relax
1) Variphy Call Analytics simplifies and automates how you search, analyze, and report on all of your Cisco CDR records.
2) Choose from a multitude of CDR search and reporting options, including how CDR history and statistics are grouped and organized, as well as which optional charts & analytics to include.
3) Reports can be generated on the fly or scheduled for automated email or FTP delivery to HR, management, or other groups on a scheduled basis. Imagine having a monthly, weekly or daily report, showing outbound/inbound call traffic, calls to emergency services, international calls, and/or calls to the help desk or call center agents.
4) Every organization is unique. In seconds, we can help you customize your own CDR Reports to meet your requirements. You can create as many as you need to satisfy every user or department request.
5) Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting (CAR) only keeps a very limted amount of CDR data. If you're still relying on CAR, you're not getting the most of your UC manageability and you may not be able to meet newer compliance and audit trends being considered by your organization.
Download a fully enabled trial and reap the benefits of UC Management simplified. In 15 minutes you will have Variphy running live in your environment. We're happy to assist you in setting up the trial via Webex. That's it. Plain and simple, really.
Quickly identify and report what's been Added, Deleted, and Changed in your UC systems
Quickly find the 1st available directory number in a CUCM number range or list them all
Control, test, & troubleshoot one or many Cisco IP phones from your web browser